Friday, April 8, 2016


I´m Constanza Morales briones. I was born in 1995, in Santiago the Chile. I´m 20 years old. I lived in Macul with my parents and two brothers.
I'm students anthropology at u the chile. I'm in second year of this career. I´m work the weekend in a supermarket.
I Like the animals, in my house we have a cat called Nicolas and two hamster, inti and  Guss.
i like practicing danza Afro. I take class  in center cultural. I like getting together with my friends, share a good foods or a good conversation. I like practicing sport, like practicing bicycle or running with my friends. I love seeing a films and meet new places and new experiences. I like different types  the  foods like  Arab , in specially the falafel. also i like the pastas, and traditionally foods  Chile like past sopaipillas. 



2 comments:

  1. Helloooooo you! I know where do you live now... so be careful
    hahahahah

    ReplyDelete