Friday, April 22, 2016

In 2015 I started my first year as an undergraduate student in University of Chile.
The chose these career, it was very fast. During the school I conviced that want medicine, I loved the biology, chemistry, and everything related with human body. I was want the specialty in ginecologia-obstetrician. I gave the test psu, in 2013, but with  my score  wasn´t can for enter to medicine.Thus, I started a preuniversitario in 2014, I took subjects for the science mencion.But then,  I was a month of the classes, I felt that this subjects wasn’t excited such as before. In this moments I started a research of the careers, and within two days, , I knew that anthropology it was my career.
I was change the subjects in preuniversitario for to prepare social mencion, the results were very good and I can enter in anthropology. 
In my second year in this career, my favourite  subjects is antrhopolgy, I think take a social mencion, but the things can change from one moment to another. In this moment I only
know that the follow research in this field of study.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment