Friday, April 22, 2016

My favourite device is my mobile phone.It is an  iPhone, the brand is apple. this mobile phone, I have got for my brother, he saw it in a publication, where the mobile phone was for sale. with my father, we went a search to the house of the younger woman and i buy a price very cheap.
I love the  mobile phone, because  the different  functions that offer,  with  this device yo can  make many things.with the  mobile phone you can be connected in any moment, any place. it is very useful because have many functions and it all within one little device.
 in this device you have a lot of things, from downloading  many  applications (facebook, instagram, services of the transport, food, books )  ,watching  videos,  receiving  emails or even making calls and send messages, which can be free like as whatsapp .I loved you can  listen the music from  mobile phone, i allow listen the favourite music in any place.
with the mobile phone you can't print records or write article for to work, because is very complicated.
I never lost a mobile phone, only i have left in the house of friends, for about two days. in these moments I have felt very sad but i checked that i can be survive without this device!
like common human beings , we always want more, a version more high teck  will be wonderful because the new version increases the speed and allow more capacity. I could more things!...

1 comment:

  1. me too!! jajaja also my favorite thing is my phone, in my case an iPhone like you, and well are so nice and pretty :D

    ReplyDelete